Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The berry of the week...


Well, the baby is now the size of a raspberry! This week the baby is straightening out, developing ear lobes, fingers, and toes. I think I am 8 weeks and 1 day. I will find out for sure on Monday when we go for our first ultrasound. yay! It's exciting and nervewracking all at the same time! I just want a happy, healthy baby! I have been absolutely STARVING for the past 2 days. I am really trying to eat more healthy, snacking on fruit and cheese and things like that. I just can't go for very long without eating--it's crazy how hungry I get. I get so hungry that it is painful at times! I have had a headache all day...I don't know if that is due to hunger, hormones, or what. I just got back from lunch with my mom. I am sure within the next hour I will have to eat something small. The morning sickness hasn't been bad so far this week. Let's hope it stays that way! Jayson woke up this morning running a little bit of a fever. I freaked out...hoping I don't catch whatever it is he is coming down with! The baby will be clothed for Christmas, at least. lol. My parents bought 2 unisex Christmas outfits for the baby this weekend on clearance at Dillards. They are very cute! Jayson and I have found a crib that we like, too. It is a 4-in-1, so it will go from a Crib to a toddler bed to a daybed, to a full size bed. It also has a matching changing table and glider. Here is a pic:





My mom has been wanting to buy me some maternity clothes for a while now. We do not have an Old Navy near us that sells maternity clothes, but I saw that they are having a big sale right now. So, she bought me some stuff online today! Here is what I got:




Well, I guess that's it for this baby update. Keep praying that I get my appetite under control!!!

1 comment:

LilMama0710 said...

Your baby berry looks cute.. A little like Jayson. :-) HA! I am lame.... Your clothes are SUPER cute too!! I am glad you are doing well... I can't wait to hear what the DR says on Monday! YAY!