Friday, March 13, 2009

wee-wee?!








Well, we are officially in week 9 now! A little olive! Still seems SO small to me. The baby is just now at about an inch long. I get weekly emails from babygaga.com. Here is what my email said this morning:





You're getting close to the end of the first trimester and your little baby is really starting to take off, with eyes and ears, and even their kidney is getting ready to start making wee-wee! Your slightly bulging midline could still be mistaken for too many Mallomars, but you're on the path to steady weight gain, which we recommend you keep track of now (you'll thank us later).





Wee-wee?! Ew. My midline is slightly bulging, even though I keep gaining and losing the same pound every few days. My stomach is feeling harder...not jiggly with fat like it usually is. HAHA. I feel like I have hit a wall this week. So far, this week has been the roughest physically. I have had no appetite at all--I have had to make myself eat, and when I do, there are always leftovers. What happened to that little monster inside of me that was SO hungry the past few weeks?! I have been very tired too. Last night I was asleep well before 9:00. Woke up this morning and still had bags under my eyes. Last night after dinner I could physically feel the hormones raging through my body. I was up cleaning the kitchen and I had to sit down...my whole body was shaking...and I got SO tired! I have also been having some digestive issues. I hope all that goes away soon. I am ready to start showing...and to actually be able to enjoy being pregnant! I know the first trimester is almost over. I see the light at the end of the tunnel! This weekend will be a busy one. Uncle Tom, Nonie, Shannon, Brandy, and Deon from Texas will be in town. So, the little olive gets to meet some Texas family for the first time! There will be a lot of eating taking place this weekend. Hopefully I can hold up...and somehow come through on the desserts and stuff I have to make. I have a hard time cooking right now. Poor Jay has had to come to bat for me with household chores this week. He has been great--doing laundry, vacuuming, etc. MIL, you trained him well. Or did he ever do that kind of stuff at home?! :-) Well, that's all for now! My weeks change over on Fridays now. That's kind of a good thing. We have that to look forward to all week long!




****Here are my week nine progress pictures! Still not much visible to the public eye, but I can definitely see and feel the changes... Hopefully soon it will be visible!!!!









2 comments:

Shonda said...

Awww.... wee-wee... I love it! :) Have fun w/ Tom, Nonie and the rest of the gang! Miss everyone up there!

Jayson said...

LEEJ... Check out my blog!