Friday, February 27, 2009

My little blueberry!

Well, that's how big the baby is this week! A little blueberry! How can something so small cause you to be so nauseous!? I already feel like there is a watermelon in there! Wrong fruit, I guess. This week the baby's brain is really developing and arms and legs are starting to grow. Pretty cool, huh? The past two days have been kind of rough. Yesterday morning I was sick immediately when I woke up. I hadn't had much to eat the night before, so that could be why. I was sick feeling off and on all morning. Mary Kay (my cousin's wife in Texas) told me to try lemonade for morning sickness. I tried that late morning and it seemed to work for me. My weight has gone down a little. I've lost about 2 pounds, probably in water weight alone. I am chugging the water all day at work. It stormed really bad last night. I was awake at 5 because it was so bad. I didn't feel terrible when I got up, but as the morning has progressed it's gotten worse. I brought leftover chicken tenders for lunch. MISTAKE. I stood up to take them to the refrigerator in the back and got a whiff. UGH. I started gagging--I thought for sure this would be my first time to throw up. But, I didn't, thankfully. I just don't know if I will be eating those chicken tenders for lunch today! ew! My little blueberry will be taking his or her first plane ride next month to Massachusetts! I may be showing at that point. Exciting! Well, that's all for now. Just thought I'd post an update before I get busy at work.

No comments: