Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fruit of the week comes early....

This weekend will be a very busy one for us, so I thought I would do my end of the week update now so I don't forget it! The baby is now the size of an avocado! Yay! That seems like it's so big to me! The bones are now formed in the baby's ears, so the baby can now hear things in the womb. That is exciting! I need to start reading to the baby very soon! I want this child to be so smart! The baby is also getting more hair this week (eyebrows, eyelashes, etc.). An ultrasound can pick up the baby's gender this week...but, we still have a few more weeks to wait for that. I would rather wait to make sure everything is clearly visible for us! I have been VERY stuffy this week. The nasal congestion is a part of pregnancy I had NO idea I would experience. Every morning I have a headache because I am so congested! Other than that, I have continued to feel good. My legs and feet are still hurting at times. I need to find some comfortable flats that I can wear to work....I am wearing flip flops today. Very unprofessional, I know...but when you're pregnant you do what you gotta do. My legs and feet get bright red if I have been standing on them for a while. Salads still make me sick feeling...I can only take so much of them. We had chicken ceasar salad for dinner last night...and I could not finish it. :-( My natural tendency is to eat junk all the time while I am pregnant...I don't necessarily eat a lot, but what I want to eat is not good for me! So, every day is a constant struggle to keep myself in check and make sure I am eating healthy things that the baby needs. This weekend is the big college graduation....Jayson, my mom, and my sister will all graduate. We will have a big party Saturday night. Jayson's mom, dad, and sister will come in this afternoon from Massachusetts. I am sure we will have lots of fun while they are here...and eat too much, too! We are all going out to Maggiano's after graduation on Saturday. Maggiano's is a nice italian restaurant downtown. You can eat family style, and it is all you can eat! mmmm. I bought a new maternity outfit for graduation--it has LEGGINGS! LOL. I have never worn leggings in my life, but I thought this outfit was really cute. It's so out of my comfort zone--I'm not trendy or anything like that. I can't wait to wear it though. Well, that is all for now. 16 weeks here we come!

1 comment:

LilMama0710 said...

HEY YOU!! :-) You're awesome, and beautiful...... :-) Just thought I'd tell you that.... Are you telling baby Eaton about SHU SHU The Bomb!?