Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What day is today?

Today is Administrative Professionals day! woohoo! The Administration in my office has decided to stretch out the fun of this day into a week-long party. Monday morning they brought breakfast in for us (there are 3 other secretaries in my office). Yesterday one of the guys in the office made us all hilarious personalized cards. My card had FRIENDS quotes all over it. Today the university held a luncheon for all the "administrative professionals" on campus. It was nice to get away for a while and get a $10 gift certificate to the bookstore on campus. But, the food was random. Roast beef, turnip greens, mexican corn, potatoes, and cauliflower. LOL. The "big dog" in my office gave us all candy. And we just got an email from our supervisor letting us know that we get the afternoon off! WOOHOO! So I am out of here at 2:30. Jayson has class at 3, which stinks. I'll just spend the afternoon cleaning and doing whatever I want! Who knows what we will get tomorrow and Friday for this week of fun! Adam is in town...I haven't talked to him yet. I will have to call him this evening. Well, i have some stuff to finish before I leave for the day, so I will close. Here is a pic of my office. We went to a community college a couple of weeks ago and made hot dogs for the students.

3 comments:

LilMama0710 said...

You are so cute, and I love you!!!!! Sounds like a FUN week for you! :-) WOO HOO!!! Tell ADAM I LOVE HIM! ;-)

LilMama0710 said...

YOU NEED TO UPDATE... REALLLL bad! :-) I love you girl!

Brynne said...

He already has a girlfriend?? Playa playa!!!

ps. YOU NEED TO FREAKIN UPDATE!!!