Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm blogging again!

Wow, I haven't done this in awhile. I guess Xanga is soooo last year. I saw that my awesome Texas cousins had started this up, so I couldn't be left out. They are the coolest people I know, so if they are doing it, it must be cool. LOL. I just got to work...it is HOT here today. I think something in our apartment is making me sick. It gets dusty really easily, and I think there's mold somewhere in the air conditioners. Everytime they run I can't breathe. So it's either burn up or be stuffy. Last night was eventful. I got one of those Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaners. You just push a button when you get out of the shower and it cleans it for you. We have LOVED it so far---until last night. Around 2 AM I woke up because I heard something going off...like hissing and rattling. I got out of bed to investigate. Around that time, Jayson woke up too. He thought it was a bird caught in the air conditioner---HAHA. I told him that the shower cleaner was going off. I'm in the bathroom trying to stop it...getting sprayed by chemical cleaner in the process. I finally got the bottle of cleaner out and it stopped. I didn't think to take the batteries out. So we go back to bed...and about 15 minutes later it starts going off again. Jay got up, tore the batteries out and threw them in the sink. That's our excitement for the week. HAHA. I am working on a scrapbook for our niece Natalie. Her first birthday is next week, so I am on a deadline to get it done in time for her party. Our living room looks like a tornado has ripped through it--I have a lot of scrapbooking stuff! We started looking at houses this weekend. Just to dream. Jay has to have a teaching job before we can buy a house. But it's fun to look! We found an area that we LOVE too. We are going to have a busy summer. Jay's parents are coming to visit on June 1st. We always love it when they come here! His mom loves to shop at Opry Mills, so I know we'll do that. I think we're also going to take them to the Smokies one day. Two days after they leave, Jayson's sister Alex is coming to see us! I am sure we will shop some more with her. We are going to Atlanta for a long weekend for our anniversary in June. I can't believe we have been married almost a whole year! Time flies by when you're in LOOOOOOVE! We may go to a Braves game...and I want to go to IKEA bad! We are going to Texas July 17th! WOOHOO! We are both so excited about going. I think Jay's just excited about seeing Shu Shu. HA. Two days after we get back from Lubbock we're flying up to Massachusetts for a few days. PHEW. We are going to be world travelers by the end of the summer. Jay will student teach starting the first week of August, so we'll get settled back in then. He is still losing weight! We are going to have to buy him new shorts and stuff for the summer, bless his heart. Ok, I should do something productive at work today. Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Yeah!!! Welcome to blogspot. I can't wait to see you guys this summer.