Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 weeks...I'm getting depressed already.

Sigh. I will turn 25 in a little over 2 weeks. It makes me feel like such an old woman! In honor of my 25th birthday, I'm gonna list 25 things I've been up to lately, starting with the weekend. Just for fun. Buckle in...I am a wild party animal.


1. Played Wii with my hubby. I've lost my touch with bowling. What happened?!

2. Watched a whole season of The Office. I swore I would NEVER get into that show, but now I am hooked. I love Jim and Pam!

3. Ate at Cracker Barrel. Jayson and I can eat there for $17, which is pretty cheap. I got chicken tenders, a side salad, and hashbrown casserole. MMMMM.

4. Walked around the campus of TSU feeling completely lost and nervous. I had NO idea where to go and it was raining and I was wearing flip flops!

5. Took the Praxis II Content Knowledge exam. It's required for us folks who want to be teachers. 3 nuns took the test with me. LOL.

6. Went house hunting. I love to dream! It's really depressing when EVERYONE on our floor is moving out but us!

7. Went to Walmart to get groceries. Enough said.

8. Watched Little People Big World. Jayson is behind on that show, so we're trying to get him caught up. We watched the one where they went to Vegas.

9. Went to church @ TCC.

10. Went to Longhorn for lunch with my parents. FREE FOOD! WOOHOO!

11. Came back to the apartment and watched about 9 episodes of The Office instead of working out.

12. Went to Uncle Paul's for dinner. Adam is huge AND he has a girlfriend already. Stacey was there...but no baby!

13. Watched Rob and Big as a family in Uncle Paul's living room. LOL. They seem to think that Rob is just like Adam. hahahaha.

14. Watched more episodes of The Office.

15. Started a work week. I work from 9:30-6:00 on Mondays and Tuesdays. That kind of stinks. I like the extra sleep, but I don't like being here so late!

16. Planned a Bridal Shower for one of our student workers. Her colors are red and black--how fun is that?!

17. Went shopping for the gift for the bridal shower. We're getting her a hand mixer and a huge basket of baking supplies that she registered for. I also got her a few baking mixes, frosting, and sprinkles to go along with it.

18. Jayson cooked dinner for me! He did ranch and herb shake and bake chicken, baked potato, and peas. He's so good!

19. Played more wii, watched more Little People Big World and The Office. NERDS.

20. Watched Jayson's weigh in this morning. He lost over a pound again this week!

22. Jayson made me pancakes for breakfast! Is he a doll or what?!

23. Watched another couple move out this morning and got depressed wishing that was us!!!

24. Came to work and checked my email.

25. Bought Jayson a diet coke and sent him on his way to his final.


Yes, I am extremely cool and I realize this. My life is CRAZY!

1 comment:

LilMama0710 said...

I seriously love your posts.. no lie. You are so cute... we had cracker barrel in amarillo this weekend! I love their hashbrown casserole... DEFINITELY my all time favorite! :-) WOOT!
Yeah, 25 is not old... yyou can gripe when you're about to hit 29.... Like me. LOL! LOL!