Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My arm hurts real bad...

Yes, I think I have a wii injury. It really is a work out. My left arm is fine, but my right arm has hurt for 2 days now! I think it's because that's the arm I use when I bowl. My wii fitness age is 60. Is that a bad thing? HA! Jayson has played it so much that it is messing up our carpet in front of the TV. We're obsessed. I have been bidding on wii games on ebay since we got it. Haven't won a game yet. So yesterday morning my mom calls and wakes us up to tell us about Stacey. Poor thing, I just feel so bad for her. Her BP is still up and down and she is running a fever. They think it's from the magnesium they've pumped her up with. I guess her body became allergic to the baby at the end of her pregnancy and that's what started it all. The doctors told her yesterday she came very close to death and that her liver was failing when she got to the hospital. She didn't realize that. Her platelets are low and they have mentioned that they might have to give her blood today. They have given the ok for the baby to stay in the room with her, although Stacey is still being closely watched today. They still aren't allowing many visitors at this time. It seems like she's actually able to hold the baby today. I hope we can go out there sometime soon. We will take pics when we go. Here is a pic Jeff's dad took of Lauren.


I am sure today will be another boring work day. I definitely think something in our apartment is making me sick, and I don't know what it is. The minute we step into the apartment I can't breathe. I'm at work now and I can breathe. I can't wait to have a house! I can wait to have bills out the wazoo, but I'm ready to live in a house. Well, I'm gonna go see if anyone else in my office is alive. It's been pretty quiet around here today. I like it when you Texas girls blog! It gives me something to do!

4 comments:

LilMama0710 said...

SHE IS SO SO SO CUTE! :-) I LOVE HER! :-) Keep me posted on how she's doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe you have a Wii injury! NERD! LOL! :-) Just kidding!!! I love you1

LilMama0710 said...

Guess what??? Brynne's arm hurts really bad too and she couldn't figure out why and then she figured out it's the Wii!! LOL! HILARIOUS!

Brynne said...

Yeah, i couldn't figure it out for the longest time then Karen told me it was from the wii i didn't believe her at first. HAHA

LilMama0710 said...

freakin post a new one already... good grief. LOL!