Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm on a roll...

WOW, two days in a row. This will be a quick one. I will be out of the office all day for work! YAY! We are going to a community college about an hour and a half from here. They are doing a career day, so my office is going to fix hot dogs for everybody and try to get people to come to our school. Any day away from the office is a good day. My shows were so good last night! David A was definitely my fave. David Cook kind of disappointed me. TOO dark for Inspirational week! And Biggest Loser....GOOOO ROGER! I have to vote for him this week. He deserves to be in the finals. Mark just looks sick to me now. Jay Jay cooked dinner last night. It was soo good and healthy! He fixed shake and bake chicken parmesan (no sugar added marinara), peas, and baked potatoes. I have such a great hubby! I finished the scrapbook for our niece....now my living room can return to normal. Well, my office is leaving me. I am really gonna do better at blogging. I don't have exciting doctor's office stories like Shu Shu, but I will do my best.

1 comment:

LilMama0710 said...

HAHAHAHAH! YOU ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU! :-) I can't wait to see you guys!!! I am excited!!! And I know Jayson ONLY wants to come here for me.. LOL! YEah, right! Oh well!!!!! Your stories are VERY interesting. LOL! ;-P Hurry and come see me! LIKE, NOW! :-) I've been looking at apartments.. WOOT! :-)