Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Knock Knock...Who's There?


Well, Jackson is nearing a pound and I can definitely feel it! I am still carrying VERY low, so the bigger he gets, the more uncomfortable it is for me! He is honestly sitting right on my bladder. I can feel where he is now. I am still experiencing that pressure that started a couple of weeks ago. If I recline at all, it eases up...but as soon as I sit straight up or get on my feet I feel the pressure again. I look like a dork at work...I have my chair all leaned back with a second chair propping my feet up. :-) I feel like I pee all day long...LITERALLY. I told a co-worker today that I think they should just move my phone into the bathroom and let me answer calls from there. haha. I hate complaining though...I am blessed! Jackson has been making his presence known a lot lately. I feel him kick all throughout the day, especially after breakfast. My boss had her baby this past weekend, so I got to hold him Monday. He was TINY---5 pounds, 4 ounces and 18 inches long. When I was holding him I think Jackson got a bit jealous because he started kicking me. ha. He could have been hungry, too, though. My weight gain is holding steady right now, which is fine with me. I know the pounds are going to start packing on soon enough. At least I have a belly now! That is very exciting to me! We are almost 4 months away from our due date. I hope I don't go early! That is one of my biggest fears--that and being put on bedrest. Jayson started painting the nursery this weekend. It looks great! I love the blue color we picked out. I can't wait to get everything else put together. My next doctor's appointment is a week from today! We will get to see Jackson again on the ultrasound. I can't wait to see how big he has gotten since last month! This week Jackson's taste buds are working. So, he can taste what I am eating and he will tend to like those foods when he is born. HA. I'm in trouble. Although, I did eat a whole bowl of Strawberries the other night. I hated strawberries up until I got pregnant. Now, I can't get enough of them. I ate so many the other night that my tongue got bumps on it! NERD! I also eat a banana every single day, whether I like it or not! So, I am trying to set him off on the right foot. I also read that the baby is getting ready for another growth spurt...lucky me! As I type this, I think Jackson is performing his first somersault. Must be time for lunch! I will update later with some pictures!

No comments: